Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds face off against starter Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs at 2:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Wrigley Field.
Looking to place a wager on Steer ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Steer
Get the latest odds for Steer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Steele (6-1) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Philadelphia Phillies while allowing four hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks sixth in ERA (2.20), 10th in WHIP (1.011), and 51st in K/9 (7.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Cubs average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.19 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.238 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Cubs have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Steer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Spencer Steer Stats vs. the Cubs
Steer Stats and Trends
- Steer has collected a hit in 31 out of 47 games this year (66.0%), with multiple base hits in 14 of them (29.8%).
- In six of 47 games this season, he has hit a long ball (12.8%). He’s gone deep in 3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 46.8% of his contests this season (22 of 47), with two or more runs scored in three of those games (6.4%).
- Steer has picked up at least one RBI in 36.2% of his games this season (17 of 47), including two or more RBI in five of them (10.6%).
- He has fanned 28 times this season in 47 games played (59.6%), including 10 times punching out multiple times (21.3%).
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (59.1%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (31.8%)|
Ready to bet on Steer, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.