Wrigley Field is where Christopher Morel and the Chicago Cubs will go up against starter Hunter Greene and the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Morel ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Morel
Get the latest odds for Morel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- The Reds’ Greene (0-4) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in seven innings pitched against the New York Yankees on Sunday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 23-year-old’s 4.68 ERA ranks 60th, 1.500 WHIP ranks 68th, and 12.4 K/9 ranks second.
- The Reds strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have pitched to a 5.00 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.478 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Morel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christopher Morel Stats vs. the Reds
Morel Stats and Trends
- Morel has a hit in 92.9% of his games this season (13 of 14), and he posted multiple base hits in five of them (35.7%).
- He has homered in nine games this season, going deep in 15% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 12 times this year in 14 games played (85.7%), including four times when he tallied multiple runs (28.6%).
- In 71.4% of his contests this year (10 of 14), Morel has tallied at least one RBI. In four of those games (28.6%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has been set down on strikes in all 14 games this season, as he’s struck out multiple times in five of them (35.7%).
|4 (80.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (100.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (33.3%)|
|3 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (100.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (77.8%)|
|3 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (77.8%)|
Ready to bet on Morel, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.