The upcoming game between Andrew Benintendi’s Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers (with Joey Wentz drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Benintendi ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Benintendi
Get the latest odds for Benintendi and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Wentz (1-4) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed 10 hits in two innings pitched against the Washington Nationals on Sunday.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 7.45 ERA this season with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Tigers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.36 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.230 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 23rd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Benintendi or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andrew Benintendi Stats vs. the Tigers
Benintendi Stats and Trends
- In 38 of 47 games this year (80.9%), Benintendi has recorded a hit, and he collected two or more knocks in 12 of those contests (25.5%).
- He has not yet homered this season in 47 games.
- In 20 of 47 contests this year (42.6%), he has touched home plate, and three of those games (6.4%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- In 10 of 47 games this season (21.3%), Benintendi has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has struck out in 24 of 47 games this year, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|18 (85.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (76.9%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (23.1%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (42.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (15.4%)|
Ready to bet on Benintendi, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.