Luis Robert’s Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers, who will be sending Joey Wentz to the mound, match up at Comerica Park on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Robert ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Robert
Get the latest odds for Robert and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- The Tigers’ Wentz (1-4) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw two innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up six earned runs while allowing 10 hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 7.45 ERA this season with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Tigers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.36 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.230 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Tigers have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 23rd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Robert or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luis Robert Stats vs. the Tigers
Robert Stats and Trends
- Robert has picked up a hit in 33 out of 50 games this year (66.0%), with at least two hits in 14 of those games (28.0%).
- In 24.0% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (12 of 50). He’s hit a round-tripper in 6.4% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run in 46.0% of his 50 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 18.0% of those contests (nine).
- Robert has notched at least one RBI 17 times this year in 50 tries (34.0%), including plating more than one run in 16.0% of games (eight times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- In 34 of 50 games this year (68.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 14 of those games (28.0%) included a performance that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (68.0%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|13 (52.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (40.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Robert, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.