The upcoming matchup between Luke Maile’s Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs (with Justin Steele drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Maile ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maile
Get the latest odds for Maile and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Steele (6-1) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Philadelphia Phillies while allowing four hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.19 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.238 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Cubs have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maile or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luke Maile Stats vs. the Cubs
Maile Stats and Trends
- Maile has picked up a hit in 50.0% of his 20 games this season, with more than one hit in 15.0% of those contests (three).
- He has hit a home run in 15.0% of his games in 2023 (three of 20), which amounts to 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in six of 20 contests this year.
- Maile has tallied at least one RBI in three of 20 games played this season (15.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has fanned 12 times this season in 20 games played (60.0%), including five times punching out multiple times (25.0%).
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (25.0%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (25.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Maile, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.