On Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET, Tim Anderson and the Chicago White Sox will challenge starter Joey Wentz and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, airing on APLTV.
Looking to wager on Anderson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Anderson
Get the latest odds for Anderson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Wentz (1-4) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed 10 hits in two innings against the Washington Nationals.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 7.45, a 2.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.629 in nine games this season.
- The Tigers average the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the league this season.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.36 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.230 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Tigers have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Anderson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tim Anderson Stats vs. the Tigers
Anderson Stats and Trends
- Anderson has a hit in 63.6% of his games this year (21 of 33), and he posted multiple base hits in eight of them (24.2%).
- In the 33 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no home runs.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in nine of 33 games this year (27.3%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of them (9.1%).
- In seven of 33 games this season, Anderson has tallied an RBI. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- In 63.6% of his contests this year (21 of 33), he has struck out one or more times. In six of those games (18.2%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|8 (53.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (72.2%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (27.8%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (22.2%)|
Ready to bet on Anderson, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.