On Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET, Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs will match up with starter Hunter Greene and the Cincinnati Reds at Wrigley Field, airing on MLBN.
Looking to bet on Swanson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Swanson
Get the latest odds for Swanson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- Greene (0-4) will take the mound for the Reds, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in seven innings pitched against the New York Yankees on Sunday.
- The 23-year-old ranks 60th in ERA (4.68), 68th in WHIP (1.500), and second in K/9 (12.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Reds have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Reds have the 27th-ranked ERA (5.00) in the majors this season.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.478 WHIP this season, third-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Swanson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Dansby Swanson Stats vs. the Reds
Swanson Stats and Trends
- Swanson has reached base with a base hit 28 times this season in 48 games played (58.3%), including multiple knocks in 29.2% of them (14 times).
- He has hit a home run in five of 48 games in 2023 (10.4%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.7% of his games this year (20 of 48), he has scored at least one run. In six of those games (12.5%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 31.3% of his contests this year (15 of 48), Swanson has notched at least one RBI. In five of those games (10.4%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- In 68.8% of his 48 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (33 times). He’s also had 11 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (22.9%).
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (50.0%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on Swanson, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.