Comerica Park is where Jake Burger and the Chicago White Sox will face off against starter Joey Wentz and the Detroit Tigers on Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Burger ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Burger
Get the latest odds for Burger and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Wentz (1-4) will take the mound for the Tigers, his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed two innings while giving up six earned runs on 10 hits in a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 7.45 ERA this season with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Tigers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Tigers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.36) in the majors this season.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.230 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Burger or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jake Burger Stats vs. the Tigers
Burger Stats and Trends
- In 52.9% of his games this year (18-of-34), Burger has recorded a hit. In eight of those games (23.5%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit a home run in 29.4% of his games in 2023 (10 of 34), which amounts to 8.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 14 of 34 games this year, he has touched home plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In 13 of 34 games this year (38.2%), Burger has driven in a run, and in eight of those games (23.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 70.6% of his 34 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (24 times). He’s also had 10 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (29.4%).
|14 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (28.6%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (21.4%)|
|9 (45.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.1%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (14.3%)|
Ready to bet on Burger, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.