Comerica Park is where Romy Gonzalez and the Chicago White Sox will go up against starter Joey Wentz and the Detroit Tigers on Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Gonzalez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gonzalez
Get the latest odds for Gonzalez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Wentz (1-4) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs in two innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 7.45, a 2.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.629.
- The Tigers strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.36 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.230 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Tigers rank 23rd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gonzalez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Romy Gonzalez Stats vs. the Tigers
Gonzalez Stats and Trends
- In eight of 21 games this season Gonzalez has gotten a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- In the 21 games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has zero home runs.
- He has scored a run three times this year in 21 games played (14.3%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Gonzalez has tallied at least one RBI five times this year in 21 games played (23.8%), including three times driving in multiple runs (14.3%).
- In 12 of 21 games this season (57.1%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, seven of those games (33.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|3 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (41.7%)|
|1 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (8.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on Gonzalez, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.