On Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET, DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees will take on starter Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres at Yankee Stadium, airing on APLTV.
Looking to bet on LeMahieu ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for LeMahieu
Get the latest odds for LeMahieu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres will hand the ball to Musgrove (1-2) for his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Boston Red Sox, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 6.75, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.583 in five games this season.
- The Padres average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.266 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Padres have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 12th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with LeMahieu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
LeMahieu Stats and Trends
- LeMahieu has recorded a hit 31 times this season in 45 games played (68.9%), with nine multi-hit efforts (20.0%).
- In five of 45 games this season, he has hit a long ball (11.1%). He’s gone deep in 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 16 out of 45 games this year (35.6%), which includes two or more runs scored in four of them (8.9%).
- LeMahieu has plated at least one run 16 times this year in 45 tries (35.6%), including driving in more than one run in 6.7% of games (three times).
- In 77.8% of his contests this year (35 of 45), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 12 of those games (26.7%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|20 (83.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (52.4%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (28.6%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.8%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on LeMahieu, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.