The upcoming matchup between Andrew Vaughn’s Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers (with Joey Wentz getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Vaughn ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vaughn
Get the latest odds for Vaughn and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- The Tigers’ Wentz (1-4) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs in two innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 7.45 ERA this season with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Tigers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.36 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.230 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vaughn or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andrew Vaughn Stats vs. the Tigers
Vaughn Stats and Trends
- Vaughn has collected a hit in 34 out of 50 games this year (68%), with more than one hit in nine of them (18%).
- He has hit a home run in five of 50 games in 2023 (10%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 18 of 50 games this year (36%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 38% of his 50 games this season, Vaughn has tallied an RBI (19 times). Also, he’s put up nine games with multiple RBI in 2023 (18%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 29 times this year in 50 games played (58%), including 13 times striking out multiple times (26%).
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (69.2%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (15.4%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (30.8%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.8%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (34.6%)|
Ready to bet on Vaughn, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.