At 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Josh Smith and the Texas Rangers will take the diamond against the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Grayson Rodriguez at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, airing on MLBN.
Looking to put down a bet on Smith ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Smith
Get the latest odds for Smith and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Rodriguez (2-1) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 6.21 ERA, 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .297.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.04) in the majors this season.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.309 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Orioles have given up 61 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Smith or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Smith Stats vs. the Orioles
Smith Stats and Trends
- Smith has picked up a hit in 14 of 33 games this year (42.4%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- He has homered in three games this season, going deep in 3.1% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least one run 11 times this season in 33 games played (33.3%), including three games with more than one run (9.1%).
- Smith has notched at least one RBI three times so far this season in 33 games played (9.1%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- In 19 of 33 games this season (57.6%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 10 of those games (30.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.1%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.1%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (11.1%)|
Ready to bet on Smith, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.