Marcus Semien has gotten on base in 22 straight games, and he’ll be trying to continue that streak against Grayson Rodriguez when the Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles match up at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Semien ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Semien
Get the latest odds for Semien and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Rodriguez (2-1) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 6.21, 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .297 in nine games this season.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.04) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.309 WHIP this season.
- The Orioles have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Semien or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Marcus Semien Stats vs. the Orioles
Semien Stats and Trends
- In 79.6% of his games this year (39-of-49), Semien has recorded a hit. In 18 of those games (36.7%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has gone yard in 16.3% of his games in 2023 (eight of 49), which amounts to 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in 32 out of 49 games this year (65.3%), which includes more than one run scored in 10 of those contests (20.4%).
- In 26 of 49 games this year (53.1%), Semien has notched an RBI, and in nine of those games (18.4%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 28 out of 49 games this year (57.1%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those contests (16.3%).
|17 (70.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||22 (88.0%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (72.0%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (28.0%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (72.0%)|
Ready to bet on Semien, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.