At 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres will take the diamond against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Randy Vasquez at Yankee Stadium, airing on APLTV.
Looking to put down a bet on Tatis ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tatis
Get the latest odds for Tatis and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Vasquez gets the nod for the Yankees and will make his first start of the season.
- This will be the first MLB start for the 24-year-old right-hander.
- The Yankees strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have the sixth-best ERA (3.72) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.239 WHIP as a pitching staff, ninth-lowest in MLB.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tatis or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tatis Stats and Trends
- Tatis has a hit in 70.0% of his games this season (21 of 30), and he posted multiple base hits in 10 of those contests (33.3%).
- In six of 30 games this season, he has hit a home run (20.0%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 15 out of 30 games this year (50.0%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of those games (10.0%).
- In 33.3% of his 30 games this season, Tatis has driven in a run (10 times). Also, he’s notched three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (10.0%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 18 times this year in 30 games (60.0%), including six games with more than one strikeout (20.0%).
|10 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (68.8%)|
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (18.8%)|
|11 (78.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (25.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (12.5%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Tatis, the Padres or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.