The upcoming contest between Stuart Fairchild’s Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs (with Justin Steele getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Fairchild ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Fairchild
Get the latest odds for Fairchild and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs’ Steele (6-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 27-year-old’s 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.19 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of just 1.238 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Cubs rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Fairchild or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Stuart Fairchild Stats vs. the Cubs
Fairchild Stats and Trends
- Fairchild has collected a base hit 17 times this year in 41 games played (41.5%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (12.2%).
- He has homered in one of 41 games, leaving the ballpark in 0.9% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored at least a run in 10 of 41 games played this season (24.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 10 of 41 games this season (24.4%), Fairchild has plated a run, and in three of those games (7.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 24 of 41 games this year (58.5%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, eight of those games (19.5%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (45.0%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (20.0%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Ready to bet on Fairchild, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.