At 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Willie Calhoun and the New York Yankees will suit up against the San Diego Padres and starting pitcher Joe Musgrove at Yankee Stadium, airing on APLTV.
Looking to place a bet on Calhoun ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Calhoun
Get the latest odds for Calhoun and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Musgrove (1-2) will take the mound for the Padres, his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 6.75 ERA this season with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across five games.
- The Padres strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.96 this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.266 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Padres have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 12th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Calhoun or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Calhoun Stats and Trends
- In 53.6% of his games this season (15-of-28), Calhoun has posted a hit. In four of those games (14.3%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Out of the 28 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in three contests (10.7%), homering in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run eight times this year in 28 games played (28.6%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Calhoun has plated at least one run in seven of 28 games played this season (25.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 12 of 28 games this year, he has gone down on strikes at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (76.9%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (30.8%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Calhoun, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.