The upcoming contest between Jake Cronenworth’s San Diego Padres and the New York Yankees (with Randy Vasquez drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Cronenworth ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Cronenworth
Get the latest odds for Cronenworth and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Vasquez has been named the starter for the Yankees and will make his first start this season.
- The right-hander will make his MLB debut at the age of 24.
- The Yankees have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.72 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of just 1.239 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Cronenworth or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Cronenworth Stats and Trends
- In 55.1% of his 49 games this season, Cronenworth has recorded a base hit (27 times). He’s also registered seven multi-hit games in 2023 (14.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 8.2% of his games in 2023 (four of 49), which amounts to 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 32.7% of his 49 games this season, he has scored a run (16 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple runs in 2023 (8.2%).
- Cronenworth has driven in at least one run 10 times this year in 49 games played (20.4%), including four times driving in multiple runs (8.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 33 of 49 games this season (67.3%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 13 of those games (26.5%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (52.2%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|2 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Cronenworth, the Padres or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.