Truist Park is where Trea Turner and the Philadelphia Phillies will go up against starter Jared Shuster and the Atlanta Braves on Friday, May 26 at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Turner ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Shuster (1-2) will take the mound for the Braves, his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 5.49, a 1.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.424 in four games this season.
- The Braves have a 9.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Braves have the fourth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.275 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Braves have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Braves
Turner Stats and Trends
- Turner has picked up a hit in 35 of 49 games this year, with multiple hits in 13 of them.
- He has homered in 10.2% of his games this season (49 contests), going yard in 2.3% of his trips to home plate.
- In 17 of 49 contests this year (34.7%), he has scored, and six of those games (12.2%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Turner has driven in at least one run in 11 of 49 games played this season (22.4%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has fanned 37 times this year in 49 games played (75.5%), including 18 times striking out multiple times (36.7%).
|15 (65.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (76.9%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (34.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (42.3%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.7%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (19.2%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.