At 7:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the diamond against the Atlanta Braves and starting pitcher Jared Shuster at Truist Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to wager on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves’ Shuster (1-2) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an ERA of 5.49, a 1.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.424.
- The Braves strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Braves have the fourth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- The Braves rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.275 WHIP this season.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Braves
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- Castellanos has recorded a hit in 33 of 50 games this season, with multiple hits in 18 of them.
- He has homered in 8.0% of his games this season (50 contests), going yard in 2.4% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored a run in 52.0% of his 50 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 12.0% of them (six).
- Castellanos has notched an RBI in 36.0% of his 50 games this year, with more than one RBI in 12.0% of them (six). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- In 78.0% of his contests this season (39 of 50), he has struck out one or more times. In 12 of those games (24.0%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (53.8%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (30.8%)|
|15 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (42.3%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.8%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.