On Friday, May 26 at 7:20 PM ET, Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will square off against starter Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to wager on Olson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Olson
Get the latest odds for Olson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Walker (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago Cubs while allowing two hits.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 5.79 ERA this season with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.2 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Phillies have a 9.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.67 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of 1.335 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 51, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Olson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Olson Stats vs. the Phillies
Olson Stats and Trends
- Olson has reached base with a base hit 31 times this season in 50 games played (62.0%), including multiple knocks in 22.0% of them (11 times).
- He has hit a home run in 13 games this season, going deep in 6.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 62.0% of his games this year (31 of 50), he has scored at least one run. In nine of those games (18.0%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 23 of 50 games this season (46.0%), Olson has notched an RBI, and in 10 of those games (20.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 88.0% of his games this year (44 of 50), striking out multiple times in 19 of them (38.0%).
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (66.7%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|13 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Olson, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.