Kyle Schwarber’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Atlanta Braves, who will be sending Jared Shuster to the hill, face off at Truist Park on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Shuster (1-2) will take the mound for the Braves, his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an ERA of 5.49, a 1.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.424.
- The Braves strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.66 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.275 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Braves rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Braves
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has recorded a hit 24 times this year in 50 games played (48.0%), with six multi-hit efforts (12.0%).
- He has gone yard in 24.0% of his games in 2023 (12 of 50), which amounts to 5.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 46.0% of his games this year (23 of 50), he has touched home plate at least one time. In three of those games (6.0%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 18 of 50 games this season (36.0%), Schwarber has driven in a run, and in four of those games (8.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 38 times this season in 50 games played (76.0%), including 18 times striking out multiple times (36.0%).
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (42.3%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (11.5%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (53.8%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (26.9%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (42.3%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.