Sean Murphy and the Atlanta Braves meet starter Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at 7:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a bet on Murphy ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Murphy
Get the latest odds for Murphy and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Walker (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed two hits in 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 5.79, a 1.91 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.436.
- The Phillies strike out 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.67) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.335 WHIP this season, 20th in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 51, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Murphy or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Sean Murphy Stats vs. the Phillies
Murphy Stats and Trends
- Murphy has collected a hit in 24 of 42 games this year, with multiple hits in 12 of them.
- He has gone yard in nine games this season, going deep in 5.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 50.0% of his games this season (21 of 42), he has scored at least one run. In six of those games (14.3%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Murphy has notched an RBI in 16 of 42 games this year, including multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 57.1% of his 42 games this season, while fanning more than once in 31.0% of those contests (13).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (31.6%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (26.3%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (42.1%)|
Ready to bet on Murphy, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.