At 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees will take the diamond against the San Diego Padres and starting pitcher Joe Musgrove at Yankee Stadium, airing on APLTV.
Looking to place a bet on Torres ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Torres
Get the latest odds for Torres and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Musgrove (1-2) will take to the mound for the Padres and make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed five innings while giving up four earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 6.75, 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .279 in five games this season.
- The Padres strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.266 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Torres or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Torres Stats and Trends
- In 70% of his games this season (35-of-50), Torres has posted a hit. In 13 of those games (26%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Out of the 50 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in eight contests (16%), hitting a home run in 4.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 25 of 50 games this season (50%), which includes two or more runs scored in six of them (12%).
- In 30% of his 50 games this season, Torres has driven in a run (15 times). Also, he’s notched eight games with multiple RBI in 2023 (16%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 22 of 50 games this year, including multiple Ks in five of them.
|19 (65.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (76.2%)|
|7 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (66.7%)|
|5 (17.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|9 (31%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Torres, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.