Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will take the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday, May 26, where they will square off against the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Grayson Rodriguez. The game will begin at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Rodriguez (2-1) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 6.21, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.643.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.04 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.309 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Orioles have given up 61 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Orioles
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has reached base with a base hit 41 times this year in 49 games played (83.7%), including multiple knocks in 24.5% of them (12 times).
- In five of 49 games this season, he has gone yard (10.2%). He’s gone deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 27 times this year in 49 games played (55.1%), including eight games with more than one run (16.3%).
- Lowe has tallied at least one RBI in 22 of 49 games this season (44.9%). He has collected two or more RBI in six of those contests (12.2%).
- He has fanned 30 times this year in 49 tries (61.2%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 22.4% of games (11 times).
|18 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (92.0%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (56.0%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (40.0%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.