Brandon Marsh and the Philadelphia Phillies meet starter Jared Shuster and the Atlanta Braves at 7:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a bet on Marsh ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marsh
Get the latest odds for Marsh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Shuster (1-2) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 5.49 ERA, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .216.
- The Braves average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Braves have the fourth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.275 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Braves have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marsh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Marsh Stats vs. the Braves
Marsh Stats and Trends
- Marsh has recorded a hit in 27 of 46 games this season, with multiple hits in seven of them.
- He has homered in 8.7% of his games this season (46 contests), going yard in 2.5% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 17 times this year in 46 games played (37.0%), including three games with more than one run (6.5%).
- Marsh has tallied at least one RBI 13 times this year in 46 games played (28.3%), including four times driving in multiple runs (8.7%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 34 out of 46 games this year (73.9%), while fanning multiple times in 11 of those games (23.9%).
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (37.5%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Marsh, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.