Yankee Stadium is where Kyle Higashioka and the New York Yankees will challenge starter Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres on Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Higashioka ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Higashioka
Get the latest odds for Higashioka and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres’ Musgrove (1-2) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in five games this season with an ERA of 6.75, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.583.
- The Padres average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Padres have the 10th-best ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- The Padres have a combined 1.266 WHIP as a pitching staff, 10th-lowest in MLB.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Higashioka or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Higashioka Stats and Trends
- In 13 of 23 contests this year, Higashioka has reached base via hit. However, he has yet to produce a multi-hit game.
- He has homered in three games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored seven times this year in 23 games played (30.4%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In 34.8% of his 23 games this season, Higashioka has tallied an RBI (eight times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (13%).
- In 69.6% of his 23 games this season, he has struck out (16 times). He’s also had eight games with multiple Ks in 2023 (34.8%).
|6 (50%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|0 (0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (18.2%)|
|3 (25%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0%)|
|3 (25%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (45.5%)|
Ready to bet on Higashioka, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.