Matt Vierling and the Detroit Tigers meet starter Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Comerica Park.
Looking to bet on Vierling ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vierling
Get the latest odds for Vierling and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Lynn (3-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- The 36-year-old’s 6.28 ERA ranks 71st, 1.465 WHIP ranks 64th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 11th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The White Sox strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.90 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.405 WHIP this season.
- The White Sox have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vierling or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Vierling Stats vs. the White Sox
Vierling Stats and Trends
- Vierling has tallied a hit 25 times this year in 43 games played (58.1%), with nine multi-hit efforts (20.9%).
- He has homered in 9.3% of his games this season (43 contests), going yard in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 12 of 43 games this season (27.9%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Vierling has driven in at least one run in seven of 43 games this year (16.3%). He has collected two or more RBI in four of those contests (9.3%).
- In 25 of 43 games this season (58.1%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, seven of those games (16.3%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|10 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (28.0%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
Ready to bet on Vierling, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.