Harrison Bader’s New York Yankees and the San Diego Padres, who will be sending Joe Musgrove to the hill, go head to head at Yankee Stadium on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Bader ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bader
Get the latest odds for Bader and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Musgrove (1-2) will take the mound for the Padres, his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed five innings while giving up four earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 6.75, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.583 in five games this season.
- The Padres average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.266 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Padres have given up 55 home runs so far this season (the 12th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bader or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Harrison Bader Stats vs. the Padres
Bader Stats and Trends
- Bader has a hit in 66.7% of his games this season (14 of 21), and he posted multiple base knocks in four of those games (19%).
- In 23.8% of his games this season, he has homered (five of 21). He’s left the yard in 6.2% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In nine of 21 games this year, he has touched home plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Bader has picked up at least one RBI in 42.9% of his games this year (nine of 21), including more than one RBI in six of those games (28.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In eight of 21 games this season (38.1%), he has gone down on strikes at least once, including two games with multiple Ks.
|7 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (77.8%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|6 (50%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (33.3%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (33.3%)|
|3 (25%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (66.7%)|
Ready to bet on Bader, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.