Yankee Stadium is where Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres will face off against starter Randy Vasquez and the New York Yankees on Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Soto ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Soto
Get the latest odds for Soto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- The Yankees will send out Vasquez for his first start of the season.
- This will be the first MLB start for the 24-year-old right-hander.
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- The Yankees have the sixth-best ERA (3.72) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.239 WHIP as a pitching staff, ninth-lowest in MLB.
- The Yankees have given up 55 home runs so far this season (the 12th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Soto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Juan Soto Stats vs. the Yankees
Soto Stats and Trends
- Soto has recorded a hit in 28 of 50 games this season, with multiple hits in 14 of them.
- He has homered in 18.0% of his games this season (50 contests), going yard in 4.1% of his trips to home plate.
- In 46.0% of his games this year (23 of 50), he has scored at least a run. In five of those games (10.0%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Soto has plated at least one run 16 times this season in 50 games played (32.0%), including five games with more than one RBI (10.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 68.0% of his contests this season (34 of 50), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 12 of those games (24.0%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (56.5%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (34.8%)|
|9 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (60.9%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (21.7%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Soto, the Padres or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.