Leody Taveras’ Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles, who will be sending Grayson Rodriguez to the hill, face off at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Taveras ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taveras
Get the latest odds for Taveras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Rodriguez (2-1) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 6.21, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.643 in nine games this season.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- Orioles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.04 this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.309 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taveras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Leody Taveras Stats vs. the Orioles
Taveras Stats and Trends
- Taveras has collected a base hit 24 times this year in 36 games played (66.7%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (25.0%).
- He has homered in one of 36 games, going deep in 0.7% of his plate appearances this season.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (16 of 36), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (11.1%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 27.8% of his 36 games this season, Taveras has notched an RBI (10 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple RBI in 2023 (11.1%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 19 times this season in 36 games played (52.8%), including seven times striking out multiple times (19.4%).
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (45.5%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (31.8%)|
Ready to bet on Taveras, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.