LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants meet starter Freddy Peralta and the Milwaukee Brewers at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at American Family Field.
Looking to place a wager on Wade ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wade
Get the latest odds for Wade and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Peralta (5-3) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 26-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (4.15), 49th in WHIP (1.308), and 25th in K/9 (9.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Brewers strike out just eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.07 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.286 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Brewers have allowed 67 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wade or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
LaMonte Wade Jr Stats vs. the Brewers
Wade Stats and Trends
- Wade has picked up a hit in 26 of 45 games this year, with multiple hits in 11 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in seven games this season, going deep in 3.9% of his trips to home plate.
- In 40.0% of his 45 games this season, he has scored (18 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple runs in 2023 (8.9%).
- In 13 of 45 games this year (28.9%), Wade has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 23 times this season in 45 games (51.1%), including seven games with more than one strikeout (15.6%).
|12 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (29.2%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Wade, the Giants or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.