On Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET, Anthony Volpe and the New York Yankees will take on starter Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres at Yankee Stadium, airing on APLTV.
Looking to place a wager on Volpe ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Volpe
Get the latest odds for Volpe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres will send Musgrove (1-2) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Boston Red Sox, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 6.75 ERA this season with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across five games.
- The Padres average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined 1.266 WHIP as a pitching staff, 10th-lowest in MLB.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Volpe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Volpe Stats and Trends
- Volpe has collected a base hit 28 times this year in 51 games played (54.9%), including multiple knocks on eight occasions (15.7%).
- He has homered in 13.7% of his games in 2023 (seven of 51), which amounts to 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 18 of 51 games this season (35.3%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 23.5% of his contests this season (12 of 51), Volpe has picked up at least one RBI. In five of those games (9.8%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- He has fanned 43 times this season in 51 games played (84.3%), including 14 times punching out multiple times (27.5%).
|16 (55.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|5 (17.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.6%)|
|14 (48.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (18.2%)|
|6 (20.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on Volpe, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.