Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves will hit the field at Truist Park on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Taijuan Walker. The contest will start at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rosario ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rosario
Get the latest odds for Rosario and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Walker (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed two hits in 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 5.79, a 1.91 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.436.
- The Phillies have a 9.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.67 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of 1.335 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- With just 51 homers allowed, the Phillies rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rosario or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Eddie Rosario Stats vs. the Phillies
Rosario Stats and Trends
- In 58.1% of his 43 games this season, Rosario has recorded a base hit (25 times). He’s also registered nine multi-hit games in 2023 (20.9%).
- Out of the 43 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in five contests (11.6%), taking the pitcher deep in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 13 of 43 games this season, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- Rosario has driven in at least one run 11 times this year in 43 tries (25.6%), including driving in more than one run in 9.3% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes in 27 of 43 games this year, including multiple Ks in 12 of them.
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Ready to bet on Rosario, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.