Josh Jung and the Texas Rangers face off against starter Grayson Rodriguez and the Baltimore Orioles at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Looking to place a wager on Jung ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Rodriguez (2-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 6.21, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.643 in nine games this season.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- Orioles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.04 this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.309 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Orioles have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Orioles
Jung Stats and Trends
- Jung has collected a base hit 34 times this season in 46 games played (73.9%), including multiple knocks on 15 occasions (32.6%).
- He has homered in 19.6% of his games this season (46 contests), going yard in 5.6% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least one run 23 times this season in 46 games played (50.0%), including nine times when he tallied multiple runs (19.6%).
- In 34.8% of his 46 games this season, Jung has notched an RBI (16 times). Also, he’s notched 10 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (21.7%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 82.6% of his contests this season (38 of 46), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 18 of those games (39.1%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|16 (76.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (48.0%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.