On Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET, Gunnar Henderson and the Baltimore Orioles will take on starter Jon Gray and the Texas Rangers at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, airing on MLBN.
Looking to place a bet on Henderson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Henderson
Get the latest odds for Henderson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Gray (4-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in five innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 3.02 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.145 WHIP ranks 30th, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 62nd.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.77 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.203 WHIP this season, fourth-best in the majors.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Rangers rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Henderson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gunnar Henderson Stats vs. the Rangers
Henderson Stats and Trends
- Henderson has tallied a hit 23 times this year in 45 games played (51.1%), with six multi-hit efforts (13.3%).
- In five of 45 games this season, he has homered (11.1%). He’s left the yard in 3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 51.1% of his 45 games this season, he has scored (23 times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple runs in 2023 (6.7%).
- Henderson has plated at least one run in nine of 45 games played this season (20.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 75.6% of his 45 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (34 times). He’s also had 12 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (26.7%).
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (41.7%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (54.2%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Henderson, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.