Comerica Park is where Andy Ibanez and the Detroit Tigers will challenge starter Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Ibanez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ibanez
Get the latest odds for Ibanez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Lynn (3-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 36-year-old ranks 71st in ERA (6.28), 64th in WHIP (1.465), and 11th in K/9 (10.5).
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fifth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.90) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.405 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 72 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 28th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ibanez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andy Ibáñez Stats vs. the White Sox
Ibanez Stats and Trends
- Ibanez has recorded a hit nine times this season in 24 games played (37.5%), with three multi-hit efforts (12.5%).
- He has hit only one homer despite appearing in 24 games this season.
- In seven of 24 games this year, he has crossed the plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Ibanez has driven in at least one run five times so far this year in 24 games played (20.8%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- He has fanned nine times this season in 24 tries (37.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 20.8% of games (five times).
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (41.7%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (16.7%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (41.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (8.3%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Ibanez, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.