On Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, Brandon Crawford and the San Francisco Giants will take on starter Freddy Peralta and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, airing on BSWI.
Looking to place a wager on Crawford ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Crawford
Get the latest odds for Crawford and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Peralta (5-3) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 26-year-old’s 4.15 ERA ranks 45th, 1.308 WHIP ranks 49th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Brewers strike out just eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.07 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.286 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Brewers have given up 67 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Crawford or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Crawford Stats vs. the Brewers
Crawford Stats and Trends
- Crawford has picked up a hit in 13 of 27 games this season (48.1%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- He has homered in 14.8% of his games this season (27 contests), going yard in 3.9% of his chances at the plate.
- In five of 27 games this year, he has crossed the plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Crawford has notched at least one RBI seven times this season in 27 tries (25.9%), including plating more than one run in 11.1% of games (three times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- He has struck out at least once in 22 out of 27 games this year (81.5%), while fanning multiple times in 12 of those contests (44.4%).
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (38.5%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.7%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (15.4%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (15.4%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (15.4%)|
Ready to bet on Crawford, the Giants or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.