At 6:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers will take the field against the Chicago White Sox and starting pitcher Lance Lynn at Comerica Park, airing on APLTV.
Looking to wager on Greene ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Greene
Get the latest odds for Greene and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Lynn (3-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 36-year-old’s 6.28 ERA ranks 71st, 1.465 WHIP ranks 64th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 11th.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fifth-best in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.90 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.405 WHIP this season, 24th in the majors.
- The White Sox have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Greene or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Riley Greene Stats vs. the White Sox
Greene Stats and Trends
- Greene has collected a base hit 35 times this year in 47 games played (74.5%), including multiple knocks on 15 occasions (31.9%).
- Out of the 47 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in five contests (10.6%), leaving the yard in 2.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 22 times this year in 47 games played (46.8%), including four games with more than one run (8.5%).
- In 31.9% of his 47 games this season, Greene has tallied an RBI (15 times). Also, he’s notched three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (6.4%).
- He has been set down on strikes in 39 of 47 games this year, including multiple Ks in 17 of them.
|18 (90.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (63.0%)|
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (25.9%)|
|13 (65.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (29.6%)|
Ready to bet on Greene, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.