American Family Field is where Tyrone Taylor and the Milwaukee Brewers will challenge starter Alex Wood and the San Francisco Giants on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Taylor ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taylor
Get the latest odds for Taylor and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Wood (0-0) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.05 ERA this season with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across six games.
- The Giants have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.09 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Giants rank 17th in MLB with a combined 1.308 WHIP this season.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Giants rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taylor or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tyrone Taylor Stats vs. the Giants
Taylor Stats and Trends
- This year, Taylor has tallied at least one hit in nine of 18 games played (50.0%), with two multi-hit games.
- He has homered in one of 18 games, going deep in 1.6% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored a run in four of 18 contests this year.
- Taylor has recorded an RBI in four of 18 games this year.
- In 11 of 18 games this season (61.1%), he has gone down on strikes at least once, including two games with multiple Ks.
|5 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (18.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on Taylor, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.