Marcell Ozuna’s Atlanta Braves and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Taijuan Walker to the hill, go head to head at Truist Park on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Ozuna ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ozuna
Get the latest odds for Ozuna and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Walker (3-2) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago Cubs.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 5.79, a 1.91 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.436.
- The Phillies average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.67 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of 1.335 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- With just 51 homers allowed, the Phillies rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ozuna or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Marcell Ozuna Stats vs. the Phillies
Ozuna Stats and Trends
- Ozuna has a hit in 55.6% of his games this year (20 of 36), and he posted more than one hit in seven of those games (19.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 25.0% of his games this season (36 contests), going yard in 7% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 14 times this year in 36 games played (38.9%), including three times when he tallied multiple runs (8.3%).
- Ozuna has picked up an RBI in 12 of 36 games this season, including multiple RBI in five of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 21 times this season in 36 games (58.3%), including nine games with more than one strikeout (25.0%).
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (56.3%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (18.8%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (43.8%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (31.3%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (31.3%)|
Ready to bet on Ozuna, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.