Kevin Pillar and the Atlanta Braves face off against starter Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at 7:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a wager on Pillar ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pillar
Get the latest odds for Pillar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Walker (3-2) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago Cubs.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 5.79, a 1.91 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.436.
- The Phillies average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.67 this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.335 WHIP this season, 20th in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 51, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pillar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kevin Pillar Stats vs. the Phillies
Pillar Stats and Trends
- Pillar has a hit in 55.2% of his games this year (16 of 29), and he posted at least two hits in three of those contests (10.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 17.2% of his games this season (29 contests), going yard in 6% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least once 10 times this season in 29 games played (34.5%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Pillar has notched at least one RBI 10 times this year in 29 games played (34.5%), including three times plating multiple runs (10.3%).
- He has struck out one or more times 17 times this season in 29 games (58.6%), including three games with more than one strikeout (10.3%).
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (73.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (40.0%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (20.0%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pillar, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.