On Friday, May 26 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will square off against starter Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to put down a bet on Riley ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Riley
Get the latest odds for Riley and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Walker (3-2) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed two hits in 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 5.79 ERA this season with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.2 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Phillies strike out 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.67) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies rank 20th in MLB with a combined 1.335 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 51, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Riley or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Austin Riley Stats vs. the Phillies
Riley Stats and Trends
- In 37 of 50 games this year (74.0%), Riley has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 13 of those contests (26.0%).
- He has homered in 16.0% of his games this season (50 contests), going yard in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored in 25 of 50 games this season, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- Riley has notched an RBI in 38.0% of his 50 games this year, with more than one RBI in 12.0% of those games (six). He has also knocked in three or more runs in one contest.
- He has struck out one or more times in 70.0% of his games this year (35 of 50), striking out multiple times in 18 of those games (36.0%).
|20 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|2 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Ready to bet on Riley, the Braves or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.