The upcoming contest between Robbie Grossman’s Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles (with Grayson Rodriguez getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Rodriguez (2-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 6.21, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.643 in nine games this season.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Orioles have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.04) in the majors this season.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.309 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Orioles have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Orioles
Grossman Stats and Trends
- Grossman has collected a base hit 28 times this year in 42 games played (66.7%), including multiple knocks on seven occasions (16.7%).
- He has hit a home run in five of 42 games in 2023 (11.9%), which is 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 19 of 42 contests this year (45.2%), he has scored, and five of those games (11.9%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Grossman has picked up an RBI in 14 of 42 games this season, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has struck out in 73.8% of his 42 games this season, while fanning more than once in 33.3% of them (14).
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.