Coors Field is where Harold Castro and the Colorado Rockies will go up against starter Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Friday, May 26 at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Castro ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castro
Get the latest odds for Castro and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- The Mets will send Scherzer (3-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians while allowing three hits.
- The 38-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 4.01 ERA, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .218.
- The Mets strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Mets have the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.62) in the majors this season.
- The Mets rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.353 WHIP this season.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Mets rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castro or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Harold Castro Stats vs. the Mets
Castro Stats and Trends
- Castro has collected a hit in 17 of 28 games this season, with multiple hits in four of them.
- In the 28 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no home runs.
- In eight of 28 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Castro has picked up an RBI in 32.1% of his 28 games this season, with two or more RBI in 17.9% of those contests (five). He has also knocked in three or more runs in one contest.
- He has struck out in 39.3% of his 28 games this season, while fanning more than once in 17.9% of those contests (five).
|10 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (58.3%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (25.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Castro, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.