On Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, Mike Yastrzemski and the San Francisco Giants will challenge starter Freddy Peralta and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, airing on BSWI.
Looking to bet on Yastrzemski ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Yastrzemski
Get the latest odds for Yastrzemski and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Peralta (5-3) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 26-year-old’s 4.15 ERA ranks 45th, 1.308 WHIP ranks 49th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Brewers average just eight strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.07) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.286 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Brewers have given up 67 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Yastrzemski or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mike Yastrzemski Stats vs. the Brewers
Yastrzemski Stats and Trends
- Yastrzemski has collected a hit in 21 of 32 games this year, with multiple hits in nine of them.
- He has hit a long ball in five of 32 games in 2023 (15.6%), which is 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 16 times this season in 32 games played (50.0%), including three games with more than one run (9.4%).
- In nine of 32 games this year (28.1%), Yastrzemski has driven in a run, and in five of those games (15.6%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- In 71.9% of his contests this year (23 of 32), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 11 of those games (34.4%), he registered more than one punchout.
|9 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (70.6%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (64.7%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (23.5%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (35.3%)|
Ready to bet on Yastrzemski, the Giants or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.