The upcoming contest between Michael Conforto’s San Francisco Giants and the Milwaukee Brewers (with Freddy Peralta drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Conforto ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Conforto
Get the latest odds for Conforto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- The Brewers’ Peralta (5-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 4.15 ERA ranks 45th, 1.308 WHIP ranks 49th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th.
- The Brewers strike out just eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.07 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.286 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 67 homers allowed, the Brewers rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Conforto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Conforto Stats vs. the Brewers
Conforto Stats and Trends
- Conforto has a hit in 51.1% of his games this year (23 of 45), and he posted at least two hits in 10 of those contests (22.2%).
- In 11 of 45 games this season, he has hit a home run (24.4%). He’s left the yard in 6.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 24 times this season in 45 contests (53.3%), including scoring multiple runs in 6.7% of games (three times).
- In 33.3% of his 45 games this season, Conforto has driven in a run (15 times). Also, he’s notched seven games with multiple RBI in 2023 (15.6%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 64.4% of his games this year (29 of 45), striking out multiple times in 13 of those games (28.9%).
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (59.1%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (36.4%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Conforto, the Giants or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.