Anthony Santander and the Baltimore Orioles meet starter Jon Gray and the Texas Rangers at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Looking to bet on Santander ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Santander
Get the latest odds for Santander and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Gray (4-1) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in five innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 3.02 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.145 WHIP ranks 30th, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 62nd.
- The Rangers strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.77 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined 1.203 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Rangers rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Santander or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Anthony Santander Stats vs. the Rangers
Santander Stats and Trends
- Santander has picked up a hit in 33 of 47 games this season (70.2%), with multiple hits in 13 of those contests (27.7%).
- Out of the 47 games he has appeared in this season, he’s hit a home run in seven contests (14.9%), taking the pitcher deep in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 19 of 47 contests this year (40.4%), he has scored, and four of those games (8.5%) included a performance that produced more than one run scored.
- In 18 of 47 games this season (38.3%), Santander has tallied an RBI, and in seven of those games (14.9%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 68.1% of his 47 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (32 times). He’s also had 14 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (29.8%).
|14 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||11 (42.3%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (50.0%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (19.2%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (46.2%)|
Ready to bet on Santander, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.