Yuli Gurriel and the Miami Marlins will hit the field at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Friday, May 26, where they will face off against the Los Angeles Angels and starting pitcher Reid Detmers. The contest will start at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- Detmers (0-3) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with a 4.87 ERA, 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259.
- The Angels strike out 8.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- The Angels have pitched to a 4.20 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Angels have a combined WHIP of 1.296 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Angels have allowed 53 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yuli Gurriel Stats vs. the Angels
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- In 72.4% of his games this year (21-of-29), Gurriel has posted a hit. In eight of those games (27.6%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- He has homered in 10.3% of his games in 2023 (three of 29), which amounts to 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In nine of 29 games this season (31.0%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Gurriel has produced at least one run 11 times this year in 29 games played (37.9%). He does not, however, have multiple RBI in any of those games.
- In 10 of 29 games this season, he has struck out at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|7 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (82.4%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (35.3%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (41.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (17.6%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (52.9%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.