Bryan De La Cruz and the Miami Marlins face off against starter Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Looking to wager on De La Cruz ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for De La Cruz
Get the latest odds for De La Cruz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- The Angels’ Detmers (0-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 4.87 ERA this season with 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across eight games.
- The Angels have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Angels have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.20) in the majors this season.
- The Angels rank 15th in MLB with a combined 1.296 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have given up 53 home runs so far this season (the 11th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with De La Cruz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryan De La Cruz Stats vs. the Angels
De La Cruz Stats and Trends
- De La Cruz has collected a hit in 30 of 45 games this year, with multiple hits in 12 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 11.1% of his games in 2023 (five of 45), which amounts to 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 33.3% of his 45 games this season, he has touched home plate (15 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple runs in 2023 (8.9%).
- De La Cruz has produced at least one run in 26.7% of his games this year (12 of 45), including two or more RBI in three of them (6.7%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 75.6% of his 45 games this season, he has struck out (34 times). He’s also had 10 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (22.2%).
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on De La Cruz, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.