American Family Field is where William Contreras and the Milwaukee Brewers will challenge starter Alex Wood and the San Francisco Giants on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Contreras ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Contreras
Get the latest odds for Contreras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Wood (0-0) will take the mound for the Giants, his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in six games this season with an ERA of 4.05, a 2.63 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.450.
- The Giants have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.09 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of 1.308 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Giants rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Contreras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
William Contreras Stats vs. the Giants
Contreras Stats and Trends
- In 68.4% of his games this season (26-of-38), Contreras has posted a hit. In six of those games (15.8%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has gone yard in four games this season, leaving the ballpark in 2.6% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored a run 15 times this season in 38 games played (39.5%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In 23.7% of his 38 games this season, Contreras has driven in a run (nine times). Also, he’s put up four games with multiple RBI in 2023 (10.5%).
- He has struck out in 22 of 38 games this season, including multiple Ks in eight of them.
|12 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|8 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Contreras, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.